The advantages of miniaturization and intensiveness brought by the low cost of glass fiber manufacturing, mature technology and the availability of optical fiber;
The glass fiber does not require a strict phase matching like the crystal for the incident pump light. This is due to the wide absorption band caused by the non-uniform broadening caused by the Stark split of the glass matrix;
The glass material has a very low volume to area ratio, fast heat dissipation and low loss, so the up conversion efficiency is high and the laser threshold is low;
Many output laser wavelengths: This is because the energy level of rare earth ions is very rich and there are many types of rare earth ions;
Tunability: Due to the wide energy level of rare earth ions and the wide fluorescence spectrum of glass fiber.
Because there is no optical lens in the resonant cavity of the fiber laser, it has the advantages of no adjustment, maintenance, and high stability, which is unmatched by traditional lasers.
The export of optical fiber makes the laser easily suitable for various multi-dimensional arbitrary space processing applications, making the design of mechanical systems very simple.
Competent for the harsh working environment, it has a high tolerance to dust, shock, shock, humidity, temperature.
No need for thermoelectric cooling and water cooling, just simple air cooling.
High electro-optical efficiency: The comprehensive electro-optical efficiency is as high as 20% or more, which greatly saves power consumption during operation and saves operating costs.
The high-power, commercial fiber laser is six kilowatts.
As a modern precision machining method, laser marking machine technology has the following advantages compared with traditional machining methods such as corrosion, electrical discharge machining, mechanical scribing, and printing:
1. Using laser as the processing method, there is no processing force between the workpiece and the workpiece. It has the advantages of no contact, no cutting force, and small thermal influence, which ensures the original accuracy of the workpiece. At the same time, it has a wide adaptability to materials, and can produce very fine marks on the surface of various materials and has very good durability;
2. The spatial control and time control of the laser is very good. It has great freedom for the material, shape, size and processing environment of the processing object, and is especially suitable for automatic processing and special surface processing. And the processing method is flexible, which can not only meet the needs of laboratory-style single design, but also meet the requirements of industrial mass production;
3. Laser scribing is fine, the lines can reach the order of millimeters to micrometers, and the imitation and modification of the marks made by laser marking technology are very difficult, which is extremely important for product anti-counterfeiting;
4. The combination of laser processing system and computer numerical control technology can form efficient automatic processing equipment, which can print various texts, symbols and patterns, and it is easy to design marking patterns with software, change the marking content, and adapt to the requirements of high efficiency and fast pace of modern production. ;
5. Laser processing has no pollution source, it is a clean and pollution-free high environmental protection processing technology.
Post time: Jul-06-2020